COURSE SIMULATION MECHANISMS WITH PTC CREO
With the accomplishment of this course the pupil will be capable of understanding the dynamics of mechanisms, of applying force to sets, of creating dynamic analyses, of creating analysis of situation of forces, of creating static analyses, of measuring forces, speeds, accelerations and other reactions and of evaluating the results.
- Introduction to the visualization.
- The environment: menus, eyelashes, interface.
- Visualization in model interrogation.
- Visualizations, orientations, selection, searches.
- Reconstructing the model: explosions, adjournments and rotations of components, courts, sections…
- Visualization of structure.
- Activation / deactivation of components.
- Visualization of metadatos of components.
- Working with annotations, measures and markups.
- Working with geometry of construction.
1 day (8 hours)
Integral PLM Experts. Authorized distributor of PTC CREO. ATP Center of the solutions of PTC. With more than 25 years of experience in projects of implantation, formation, consultancy and engineering using the solutions CAD/CAM/CAE of PTC CREO in the most diverse areas: design, management, development of molds, die, machinery, mechanized, analysis and optimization for finite elements…
Refill this brief form to receive more information:
One of our advisers will put in in touch with you as soon as possible.