COURSE OF DESIGN OF ADVANCED ASSEMBLY CREO PARAMETRIC 6.0
Integral PLM Experts. Authorized distributor of PTC CREO. ATP Center of the solutions of PTC. With more than 25 years of experience in projects of implantation, formation, consultancy and engineering using the solutions CAD/CAM/CAE of PTC CREO in the most diverse areas: design, management, development of molds, die, machinery, mechanized, analysis and optimization for finite elements…
With the accomplishment of this course the pupil will be capable of:
- To use the advanced selection of components.
- To use advanced restrictions of assembly.
- To create and to use interfaces of components.
- To create and to use flexible components.
- To restructure and to assemble mirrors.
- To use characteristics of assembly and wrapper.
- To replace components in an assembly.
- To understand the basic concepts of simplified repetitions.
- To create transverse sections, to show styles and conference combined.
- To create and to use structure of assembly and skeletons.
- To use exploration of design.
25, 26 y 27 de September
3 days (24 hours)
To have the courses:
Introduction to Creo Parametric 4.0.
Update to Creo Parametric 4.0.
This course this one directed mechanical designers and industrial engineers. All the persons with a position related to the previous ones also can benefit from this course.
Refill this brief form to receive more information:
One of our advisers will put in in touch with you as soon as possible.